Air Purification Systems
OHAir Myspace (Generation 2 MySpace)
Dimensions: 13″ x 4.5″ x 11.5″ (LxWxH) [330mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 290mm (H)]
Weight: 8 lbs (3.8kg)
Air Inlet/Outlet: 110 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 HZ, 12 – 14 V DC 45 Watt FAN
Controls: Variable Fan Speed Control, Variable Hydroxyl output, Selector Switch PLC, Touchscreen
Noise Level: 32 – 38 dBA @ 3′
Coverage: 100 – 500 ft(squared) (50m(squared))
Certifications: ETL (US/CA), CE, FCC, CTIC, CQC, CSA
ODOROX® IDU™ Model
- The IDU™ (Induct Disinfection Unit) is used to eliminate odors, bacteria, virus, VOCs, off gassing and mold contamination.
- It is ideal for medical, clinical, institutional, veterinary, hospitality or residential use.
- It is equipped with a selector switch for 1 or 2 hydroxyl generating optics.
- The unit is designed for continuous operation.
- It is excellent for the chemically sensitive or medically compromised individual.
- The Odorox® Boss™ is designed for heavy concentration processing and operates using only 1.9 Amps.
- It comes with a washable filter.
- The built-in fan is adjustable. Turn the fan to low to deodorize small areas such as cars, RVs, boats, bedrooms or offices. This setting is also ideal for tenting damaged contents on-site. Turn the fan to high and you have the ability to treat larger areas such as basements, homes and businesses.
Weight: 35lbs, 16kg
Power: 120V @ 1.9 Amps
Controls: Speed Control / Selector Switch
ODOROX® Boss XL3™
- The Boss XL3™ will provide a heavy concentration of Odorox® hydroxyls to treatlarge areas affected by fire and smoke, flood, nicotine, grey/black water, decomposition, mold, sewage, chemical spills/off gassing and any other odor problem you may encounter.
- This unit allows you to decontaminate and deodorize while you dry because it joins directly to your existing air movers.
- The Boss XL3™ is equipped with a selector switch for 2 or 3 Odorox® hydroxyl generating optics.
- Operates using only 1.6 Amps.
Weight: 25lbs, 11.4kg
Power: 120V @ 1.6 Amps
Controls: Selector Switch & Pressure Switch which activates from positive air flow
Schedule Your Service
Turn to the experienced professionals of FM Services for all of your air testing, mold testing, VOC testing, radon mitigation, carpet cleaning, water restoration, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and junk removal needs in Fargo, West Fargo, and Moorhead.